Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,What are the command for blocking unwanted URL on my network, for example, I want to block www.facebook.com on my network, can anyone help me with the commands.I will also like to know how to add security to the network, please note the router ...

prompt2k2 by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a Cisco IE4010 switch and I copied to the external SD card a new version of the ios and would like to install it using the "archive download" command so I can use the GUI web interface as well. It's the .tar file I downloaded. What w...

open24hrs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem mounting a trunk between a cisco switch and an aruba switch, I think I managed to mount the trunk but I can't ping between the two switches.. and I can't get anything to communicate. Can you help me ? I join the config of the ...

jorgio08 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i want to change the password type of the radius key from type 7 to type 6 on a catalyst 1000 Series Switch.but if i want to generate a config-key, like it works with IOS-XE, the command is not available.  (config)#key ?% Unrecognized commandIOS V...

Nils 86 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Many likely know about Mark Russinovich and his Sysinternals tools for the Windows OS. He has also written several books about the internal workings of Windows, describing the operation of the OS a very low level.I wondered if anyone has ev...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes