Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, In switch 3560, up link port getting down automatically. Respective up link port  which is connecting to up link switch of 6509E both the interface configuration is below, Note: If we shut and no shut the port its getting up but going down a...

Hey all, I am utterly baffled by what I encountered today on my network. The below output is the results of a show spanning-tree for a VLAN on my network. The totally confusing part of this is that the switch that the command was run from is the ro...

I have a vlan interface on a 6513 that has shown a high level of input queue flushes. I am trying to understand the nature of what is causing this. I have included a few details below, and yes I have cleared the counters a week ago. I check this s...

We have many different interfaces in our routers. On these we have service-policys to limit bandwith to 100Mbps. If we use a class-map matching an access-list like "permit ip any any" and a policy-map with that class-map to police down to 100Mbps. I...

We have several Cisco 2911 routers.  Each router is using VPN sessions to communicate with HQ.  This one location I get an error at least 15 time a day saying "%IP_VFR-3-OVERLAP_FRAGMENTS: GigabitEthernet0/2: from the host 10.10.6.3 destined to 2.15....

Hi! With reference to the attached diagram, let's say I have 2 separate organizations (let's call them Section A and Section B) residing in separate buildings within the same campus. The core switches (6807 with Sup2T) are in a VSS configuration. My ...

Hi All.This is my first post so be nice, I did a search before posting but I was not able to find an exact answer. In my preparation for my coming CCNA certification I am experimenting with different network configurations. In my test network I am cu...

Hello, my example switch has no default gateway or routing table, but it does have multiple VLANs and ports associated with these. My question is if it wants to make an ARP request, which interface does it send this out on ? - or does it just flood t...

HI. Please help me. There was a problem with WS-C4510R-E. After updating to firmware cat4500e-entservicesk9-mz.152-2.E2.bin does not study the client MAC address (connected directly to the port), the port rises normally full in 1000, there are no err...