Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Can anyone help me with SNMP Traps? What does snmp community Public & Private means?? What does Snmp community public ro & rw means? I am bit confused about this. Thankyou

Hi. I'm trying to filter some output from my switches. For example, I want to show only switchports marked with TV, and are connected. But how to do it?If I write "show int status | inc TV|connected, it lists all connected ports, even if description ...

dal by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got various routers/switches in the main office as well as our many branches across the country. I have a line in a script that I run which places the hostname of the router/switch at the login stage.  This is simply cosmetic and it's so that wh...

Th3cart3r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to check around 120 ports of one switch for port auto setting, I know we can use one command to check duplex, but for port auto setting, is there any single command can list over hundred ports? in show int g1/1, we can check only clock mode, b...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3850 stack running ip services on version 03.02.03.SE of IOS-XE. I have multiple SVI's on the stack and getting duplicate ip address messages in the logs.I have checked that the stack has come up properly and they are both reporting ready an...

Can anyone confirm wether MPLSoGRE is supported on Catalyst 3850 or not ? We configured it & everything seems OK on the control-plane side (LDP session up, MP-BGP routes, label exchange OK) but communications inside VRFs are not working Release note...

g.fabre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i purchased new Cisco router 2911 then i found some configuration in it  my question: is this configuration made by Cisco company (is this default configuration ?) yourname#sh running-configBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 5086 byt...

I am using PBR to direct traffic as I migrate my network to new firewalls. PBR works, but changes that I make to the ACL used to make matches in the route-map take a while to take effect. It feels like it's being cached somewhere. The change eventual...

Hello Team Cisco I want to configure Netflow on these 02 computers: 1) Switch 3750GHardware Board Revision Number: 0x02 Switch Ports Model SW Version SW ImageEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu     1 24 WS-C3750G-24T 12.2 (35) SE5 C3750-IPBASE-M* 2 ...

kikeabcd2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup on Nexus 7K of my customer, but I noticing that traffic Egress was expected on port and vlan different. In addition vlan 128 doesn't exist on my platform. Can someone help me to undestanding? Nexus# sh vl id 128VLAN 128 not found in cur...

solid_978 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes