Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a stack of 2960Xs that currently has QoS configured for voice traffic based on dscp.  I have been asked to extend this to a few IoT devices that are having issues w/ audio quality when traffic goes to internet.  I configured this on the stack:...

Hello, We have a working 9500 VSL pair configured for layer 3 services that needs to have one of the members replaced.  The switch that needs to be replaced is currently the "Active" switch.  I've been looking around for documentation on a procedure ...

Hello.Before I start I'd like to say. I'm not familliar with cisco switches and probably don't have enough knowlege to use it properly, so if write something stupid, please bear with me. I'm little desperate. I asked others for help, looked people in...

Patrick12 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, we have a CS-6807-XL running s6t64-ipservicesk9-mz.SPA.154-1.SY3.bin that connects to a similar 6807. We'll just say Primary and Secondary. The issue we are running into has been frustrating our architect and myself for the last few weeks....

chasem_94 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Catalyst 2960 and trying to access the web console. Below is what the page shows. If I click on the web console I am getting an error saying http 404 not found. Any ideals what to try to get this to work? Cisco Systems Accessing Cisco WS-C296...

Hi, One of our Cisco 4507 is config mode is locked. Power consumed by backplane : 40 WattsMod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.---+-----+--------------------------------------+------------------+-----------1 48 10/100/1000BaseT (RJ45) WS-X4648-RJ45-E ...

So I am stacking two separate 3850 Stacks together. They are in separate buildings. I am using sfp ports, both stacks have NM4-1G modules. I am configuring one link between the two and cannot get any data to pass between the two.The links show up/up,...