Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm traying to install C1-PI-LFAS-ISR-K9 license to my cisco router ISR4321/K9. Idk what contains that license. It contains UCK9 lic?And I have a problem when Im installing it because router displays this error:% Error: License installation faile...

Igalvarez by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to disable ipv6 device tracking (SISF) and have followed the instructions below, but I still see ipv6 addresses in the device tracking database.The instructions below were taken from the document. I have created the policy correctly and...

gerdo1961 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks! I'd like to ask your help to tell me how to make IOS upgrade on Catalyst 4500 with VSS without impact.I saw some docs using ISSU, but I believe using the copy command and change the boot sequence is easier, but I'm not sure if the proces...

Hi, I am having some trouble with intervlan routing on this Cisco 3850 switch. 2 PCs connected directly to switch cannot ping each other but can ping their respective default gateway. Am I missing something on this configuration?PC on vlan 2020 has a...

Hi,I'm using a cisco switch WS-C2960-8TC-L which is showing this error message several times almost every day:%SUPQ-4-CPUHB_RECV_STARVE: Still seeing receive queue stuck after throttling.I have lost connectivity with it several times, Is it related w...

Good Day, I am using  Alleid Telesis SFP (AT-SPBD10-13/AT-SPBD10-14) transceivers between Cisco two 9200 (C9200L-24T-4G-E/A with latest IOS images) and also tried on Cisco (3650-24T with latest IOS images) but without any success. I followed the proc...

AMU by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to change de IOS XE version on a pair of 3850-12XS, they are in INSTALL mode: Switch#show ver | i INSTALL                                               *    1 16    WS-C3850-12XS      16.3.1            CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9 INSTALL I am follo...