cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deploying configuration using Configuration Groups Optional ?

Stevo8300
Level 1
Level 1

When deploying SD-WAN configuration using new Configuration Group method. How do you make certain parts optional when deploying configuration.  For example a Static Route / BGP routing to a specific site out of a group of WAN routers on the service side  VPN

I can see it using old method  in feature templates (Mark as optional)  But not in the new Configuration Group method.

If i could kindly get a response to this it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi MHM , 

Many thanks , i get it now   Traffic Engineering for the Static ,  can also copy configuration groups for example    BranchEdgeServiceSideOSPF  or BranchEdgeServiceSideBGP , then either copy and make a new one as needs be.     Configuration groups used for rapid deployment and to stop template sprawl. Many thanks for you help much appreciated !!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

use centralized policy and apply it to site-list include all site ID that you want to apply config 
MHM 

Hi MHM , 

Many thanks , i get it now   Traffic Engineering for the Static ,  can also copy configuration groups for example    BranchEdgeServiceSideOSPF  or BranchEdgeServiceSideBGP , then either copy and make a new one as needs be.     Configuration groups used for rapid deployment and to stop template sprawl. Many thanks for you help much appreciated !!

You are so welcome 
MHM