Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cloud on Ramp for SaaS O365

Good Day Cisco Community,

I have a question regarding one of the steps while enabling cloud on ramp for SaaS (O365).

When we select the application that we want to enable cloud on ramp for, we are directed to the currently active AAR policy (which is applied to all the sites in my case). We see the new sequence lines for the applications that we enable. 

My question is that if I push this new policy to vsmarts, it would be distributed to all the sites(because my current AAR is applicable to all sites) (even before I select my DIA sites). I am doing a pilot site, and don't want the policy to pushed to all the sites.

Is there a way, at this step (where we have review the AAR policy), we are allowed create a separate AAR policy that will have sequence rules from the existing AAR policy and new rules for cloud on ramp applications and push it just to the pilot site via a separate site list?

Any information in this matter is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ankit

1 Reply 1

Hi Ankit, you can edit/delete sequences added for CoR applications in AAR policies starting from Manager release 20.9.1 & IOS XE release 17.2.1. I hope you did this much earlier....just replied as read your post today itself.

I am going through designing CoR for office365. I have few queries:

1) Can I add TLOC(TLOC extended for it by peer device it site) sub-interface. This is Dual router(MPLS router & Internet router) MPLS- INT site. Internet interface has been extended towards MPLS router. As there is only single ISP link in this site, shd I need to add gateway site for internet access. Kindly share design optons as couldn't find much material in case of dual router sites.