Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Map

Hello everyone,
I have a question .
My ASA 5515 is placed in a full meshed MPLS network.
This ASA which has the IP address of the MLS router as default route has several vlan configured. Soon an Internet connection will be installed to which only one of these VLANs will have to access. This line must be the default route of the Vlan and the Vlan must also have a second route to take advantage of the resources in MPLS. I would like to avoid activating the multi-context by inserting the Internet line as default route and then configure the static routes for MPLS.
Could I use route maps?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AndreaTornaghi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Luca,

First of all you should check that ASA is running OS version  9.4. (show version): PBR support was introduced in 9.4.

I guess that you can do it via PBR. You should configure it on inside VLAN and set next-hop ip for MPLS network and leaving that all traffic, that not match ACL in PBR, use the default route towards internet.

In case you can use an ACL to limit traffic on VLAN that shouldn't reach Internet.

Andrea 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AndreaTornaghi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Luca,

First of all you should check that ASA is running OS version  9.4. (show version): PBR support was introduced in 9.4.

I guess that you can do it via PBR. You should configure it on inside VLAN and set next-hop ip for MPLS network and leaving that all traffic, that not match ACL in PBR, use the default route towards internet.

In case you can use an ACL to limit traffic on VLAN that shouldn't reach Internet.

Andrea 

AndreaTornaghi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Luca,

Andrea 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card