cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, How by giving extensive ping to the targeted server cause bandwidth reduction. I read this in Denial of service attack. Explain the mechanism based on this. I know there are will be ICMP message that shows destination is unreachable in...

Anyone know how to determine the max configuration size this router (ASR1006-x) that can load/run into memory? My current running-configuration is exceeding 12,000 lines long with much more needed to support our environment. I have pasted sections of...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On our ASR1001-X, the show ver command outputs 8388608K bytes of physical memory and I was trying to find a CLI command that would show me which slots are occupied by DIMMS and which slots are available? Is there such a command(s)? Or, should ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I have been given an task to add the snmp-server host in the switches and firewalls. Before adding the syntax what are all the troubleshooting steps should I follow? eg: snmp-server host X.X.X.X version 2c XXXXXXXX(Alphanumeric number)...

Hello,We have two ASR-920-12CZ-A routers which we want to use HSRP with. This is the version info:Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.03 Cisco IOS Software [Fuji], ASR920 Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_NPE-M), Version 16.9.3, RELEASE SOFTWARE ...

Venxir by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm currently trying to troubleshoot someone's slow backup speeds across the network. Whats troubling is that I can use a software like WAN Killer from Solarwinds to cram data across the network to the destination gateway and it goes up to around...

Drawing122.png