cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer who only has one /23  network in their datacenter where DNAC will be deployed and would like to assign ip addresses from this one /23 to management, enterprise, Cluster interfaces and CIMC interfaces.  I informed the Customer this w...

We are running a CSR with two tunnel links into a site.  We are learning the same BGP routes from each interface because they got to the same place and the remote locations can use either one.   That all seems to work.  Where I have an issue is that ...

Hello!I have 1941W for my personal usu and LAB.From the posthttps://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/1941w-expansion-slots/m-p/3089729#M387605I know EHWIC-D-8ESG-P (8 port) EHWIC-D-4ESG (4 port) are supported.   (BTW 10/100 Hwic are not) My primary q...

Hey all,I have a question regarding the OSPF multicast group of 224.0.0.5We know each transit network has a different Designated Router and there isn't one Designated Router for the whole area. But I read that this multicast group contains all router...

bom eu tenho 3 asr1004 ambos com Rp2 e esp40 fazendo pppoe e cgnat porem os mesmos se limitam a trafegar 16gb apos isso começa a dar ERROs de pacotes na interface uplink sendo ela nessa caso uma LACP com 2x10 já verifiquei tudo falei com pessoas da c...

Hello all,I have a couple of 9500-48Y4C in production configured as stackwise virtual.The SVL links were configured using four twentygigabit interfaces equipped with 10G DAC CABLE.Now it is time to promote these switches to become the new core layer ...

dugolotti by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to request some help with making a few changes to this router, in order to get access from outside.I have tried to do it myself but I have caused more damage than good. This is because I am honestly not at all familiar with the co...

Veridizer by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a remote building that has multiple ways of connecting to the network. This building has a T1, short wave microwave and fiber.  In this building we have a cisco 4300 router and we need to have it configured to where the primary means of...

Resolved! GRE TuNNEL ADDRESS

I was looking at GRE DMVPN and have a basic idea. can anyone tell me what role the tunnel interface ip address plays in the GRE tunnel process. reason i am asking is that we have tunnel source and tunnel destination addresses as the overlay address a...