cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello i have a cisco router controller Model 2504 and a AIR-CAP2702i-E-K9, the problem is the controller cannot see the air cap here the configuration of AIR-CAPCurrent configuration : 1763 bytes!! Last configuration change at 01:06:21 UTC Mon Mar 1 ...

Hi all In this diagram below - all links are 1G and there are no referenced bandwidth manipulation  I wanted all traffic to/fro from 192.168.1.x to go via wan1 and hence i have set a higher ospf cost on wan2 and ge1/0/10.wan2 will be the backup if wa...

Capture.JPG
SJ K by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is CSR 1000v supported on ESXi 7.0U2?In the documentation i can find ESXi 6.7 only (and not "or later").We want to implement the latest OVA version "csr1000v-universalk9.17.03.04a.ova".Please let us know if this is possible or there are any constr...

Hi ^_^ I've got a c1900 I’m having a hard time getting the securityk9 license to “activate . Any help would be appreciated. Router#SHow VERsionCisco IOS Software, C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(1)M2,System returned to ROM by power...

Hi i have routed layer access design which is running OSPFi have set of public IP's as one of the IP's in firewall doing NATwhat the best scenario how i can make some Hosts/servers have public IP and can go directly to the internet in (core distribut...

Resolved! CISCO 881 ROUTER

Hi,  its my configuration right ? only need review and check if there is any mistake in my settings.  #show running-config Building configuration... Current configuration : 2013 bytes ! ip domain name saudi.com.sa ip name-server 84.235.6.xx ip name...

AhmedQa by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just upgraded our broadband line to 900Mbps but we are barely getting 400-450Mbps. I have noticed that the MX67 has a Stateful Firewall Throughput of 450Mbps is this is what's limiting us to get a higher speed?  To achieve the 900Mbs would we...

So I am going to be upfront I am out of my element a little bit with the more standard product offerings of Cisco. In the industrial Controls world (ICS) we are able to set up DHCP Persistence on things like the IE3400. Coming back to the more busine...

I've got a Cisco C881-K9 router. Older end of life model. Surplus equipment. I had plans to brush up on my IOS config skills. It appears to be stuck in IOS recovery mode by looking at the errors below: boot: cannot determine first executable file nam...

When I run the two below commands I get:   Switch#show policy-map interface GigabitEthernet1/0/48 GigabitEthernet1/0/48   Service-policy input: AutoQos-4.0-Trust-Dscp-Input-Policy     Class-map: class-default (match-any)      444294 packets      Matc...

Jack G by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to migrate ASA   I would like to migrate ASA replace  (Transparent) it with a new ASA(Transparent).So I need to keep the PCA alive while replacing ASAOur network is running in OSPFcan I configure parallel (OSPF) Please find the attachmen...