cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I'm working in a company which is having around 100 sites & its too much difficult to maintain the configuration backups.sometimes i forgot to take backup after any change Kindly suggest me some software through which i can centerlize the con...

Hi, i am using cisco 881G router at our network environment, i want to use that running EIGRP for DMVPN solution and for backup route i want run ospf routing protocolso if any one can answer how could be the router performance when i run 2 routing pr...

How would I accomplish 80/20 load balance on my routers? Would for instance glbp 1 weighting 80 accomplish it?  But then the value range is between 1-254 so I don't think this is it. RT1 has a bigger pipe so I want more traffic to go through it and l...

hi ;I want to bridge 3g cellular interface with  ethernet  , but when i try to configure cellular intarface for bridge-group  , the router does not accept to command and says   cisco819(config-if)#bridge-group 1 Cellular0 does not support bridging Ar...

Hi all i am trying to download an ios for cisco Cisco 7204VXR router, but the site allows me to download only Cisco 7206VXR ios, my question is the IOS comptabile with both router modules ?  Thanks

Hello:Currently we have Cisco 1941 at our corp office that is doing VPN Tunnel. We are looking to replace this device but not sure which model we need to buy to replace this one.Can anyone guide me a right direction. Thx,

Hiep Pham by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a weird problem. We have a remote site which is connected via the VPN to our headoffice. They reported to our office saying they have a network issue. First I did a continous ping from pc to def gateway. It was working fine. But when I did a p...

I have this working and it apears to work. My question is why/how is it working without nbar? I don't have nbar turned on (and do not whish to) yet it matches protocol ipsec. This is what I have setup and the goal is;1. Not drop ipsec traffic from an...

bwilks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Family, I have a question about Cisco Router/Switch Interface IP changes. This router is used exclusivly for our VoIP network only. Keep in mind i tried to find specific documentation on the results/effects of this action but couldnt find no...