cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Does anyone know why the input rate in the tunnel source interface greatly exceeds the input rate on the tunnel itself (more than 400 kbps on the physical interface and only about 60 kbps on the tunnel). Nothing is configured to go through the...

I'm trying to set up a WAN connection on a recently installed MEF layer 2 link that is provided by our ISP.   I've tried two approaches so far without any luck.  The switch at HQ is a Cat4507 with IP routing enabled.  The switch at the remote site is...

mwhite by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts ,I was watching DMVPN over OSPF with Brian McGahan ,CCIE R&S ATC v5 ,in video he mentions conditions for loop ,in 12:00-13:00 min  ,I dont understand how can it happen ? anyone who has access to this video can comment on ? I have created g...

Hello All, I have a route learning from ebgp, redistributing in eigrp. When I check show ip eigrp topology for that prefix, i got some strange o/p. FD is showing different with composite metric. FD is showing 256, while there is no successor holding...

samsita by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I'm all new to IPv6, just got a small block from ARIN and quite honestly, I hate numbers and I don't know how to route IPv6 on my Cisco 3750 switch. Please explain in laymen terms. I'm fine with IPv4, but IPv6 is too confusing to me. Cisco 3750G ...