cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a setup of router serving as DHCP server to some VLANs and performing NAT at the same time. We are seeing about 95%/90% on the show proc cpu sort output. The device is ISR 1941 router. How can we determine the cause of the high CPU inter...

s.lachica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i need to know what is the built in interfaces in the ASR 1002-X , management interface , copper and fiber interfaces ? and the number of ports 

Hi All, Hoping I can get some help, or advice on a configuring an 891F ISR, as a router on a stick. I am unable to configure the switch ports to act as a trunk. The port takes trunk configuration commands, i.e switchport mode trunk switchport trunjk ...

Dear All i have a question about connecting two sites Site A(Head office) Site B(Branch office), currently we are connected with one ISP by using static routes to ISP local ip like 172.16.10.1 is site A gateway and 192.16.10.1 is site B gateway.we ha...

I have call-home configured on a 2921 ISR G2 running 15.3(3)M7.  Configuration is as follows: service call-home ! call-home  contact-email-addr myemail@mydomain.com   mail-server smtp.mydomain.com priority 1  sender from cisco.alert@mydomain.com  si...

Hello, I had a strange configuration that puzzled me. we have a new WS-C2960XR-24PS-I with c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2a.EX5.bin. runing as a layer 3 switch I configured IP router on the device but the device would not be pingable then I configured ip...

I'm looking to use split DNS for a remote site (Office B) so they can still browse Internet if the VPN to main office (Office A) goes down. Office B only has a few users and no server so DHCP is running on the local router there. It hands out Intern...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, Are there any best practices for blocking bittorrent on an ASR9K? NBAR or NBAR2 would be great, but they are not supported in IOS-XR. Is there something similar on the ASR9K? Thanks!

Hello Team, I have question on the Cisco 800 Series router. I have a cable internet from TWC. The Cisco 800 Series get the internet connection from the Cable Modem (Does not have Wifi). I am able to connect to the office network without any problem....

Hi, I have created a redundancy group between two ASR 1001-X routers and sometimes experience a problem where return traffic does not get "un-translated" back to the initiating device of the TCP session. The NAT translation table always looks the sa...