cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone   I have an 887va-w-k9sec router which is failing to load it's firmware properly.   Here is the Log from boot: System Bootstrap, Version 15.1(4r)M, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 201...

brent by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! error console

I get the above error when I try to connect to my router or switch. i checked it with both putty and tera term but the error remains the same

Capture1.PNG
Tahree by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm studying for my CCNP and was wondering how exactly to configure OSPF for redundant connections in the model below. If I configure the distribution routers as totally stubby, how do I prefer one router over the other, or can they both be used at t...

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 7.26.33 AM.png
Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day to everyone. We have central cite with remote branches, which are connected via DMVPN. Few days ago we tried to connected another branch, which isn't in DMVPN connection and is on another ISP. We connected them via site-to-site. Everything w...

So please forgive my noob question, but I can't wrap my mind about this network problem.   I have a very simple setup.   Network 1 (outside) connected to Cisco ASA 5506-X and Network 2 (inside). On Network 1 there is "PC 1" with the IP 139.27.60.161/...

Deepspace by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings! so this is a very loaded question in my mind but a pretty straight forward aim: I am trying to setup a DHCP pool PER VLAN   I have the following topology:     So I have two switches that have a trunk connection (and from Switch2 to Router...

following.PNG
LateLearn by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I ordered EHWIC-4G-LTE-G  for my 1941 Cisco router and I am facing the problem below. I am getting the foloowing error... any ideas??? I have tried 3 different IOSs with no luck. ATHGW#sh cellular 0/0/0 allWarning: Mismatch detected between...

kreouzisp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a question here Imagine I have a firewall and a switch both running eigrp 1   firewall-----------EIGRP on 10.100.1.x subnet-------Switch--------------------Internal Link 10.1.x.x                                                            19...