cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OpenID Connect (OIDC) Support

ITEM93
Level 1
Level 1

On our road to deploying SSO within our company we have come across a couple of applications that use OpenID Connect for their SSO deployment instead of SAML, and when looking to set up SSO with them they have referred us to this list of companies that are certified with OIDC: OpenID Certification | OpenID

I was very surprised to see Duo missing on this list and would love to see some OIDC support.
I’ve done some digging in the Duo documentation and it sounds like the new “Universal Prompt” is going to be based on OIDC, but I can’t find anything relating development on being able to protect OIDC applications like AutoTask/DarkWebID and others.

Is this sort of integration in development?

21 Replies 21

@andrewyager I just responded to your DM

amatteo78
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
also my company need OIDC integration, example for VMware SDWAN VCO.

Thanks

M.

richterdc
Level 1
Level 1

We are also looking for OIDC integration into VMware Velo SDWAN among other systems.

Thanks for the continued growth!

DCR

blakey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, My Company also have web apps that require this Support any update to release timings?

colin_medfisch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone,

We’re getting very close to Public Preview for OIDC. As long as final testing goes as expected, I am hoping to have this available for more general testing with in the coming weeks.

– Colin

Hi. Are you able to share this privately with us now? Our owner company uses DUO and want to integrate Datto Autotask which uses OIDC. Thanks

colin_medfisch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Public Preview will be rolling out over the next week!

Quick Links