cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remembered Devices Policy> Add Trusted Networks

Chris05
Level 1
Level 1

I'm searching for details on how adding trusted networks to the remembered devices policy will affect the authentication process.  Does it disable mfa when on these networks?  It says "always allow authentications on remembered devices", and I'm just looking for some clarification. Thanks! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's my understanding that this is the same as the generic authorized networks part, except only for remembered devices.

Since this is part of the risk-based authentication option, if the device that's trying to authenticate is known (remembered) and the authentication comes from one of the networks in the "Always allow authentications on remembered devices from these networks:" textbox, then DUO will not require 2FA for this authentication request.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

It's my understanding that this is the same as the generic authorized networks part, except only for remembered devices.

Since this is part of the risk-based authentication option, if the device that's trying to authenticate is known (remembered) and the authentication comes from one of the networks in the "Always allow authentications on remembered devices from these networks:" textbox, then DUO will not require 2FA for this authentication request.

Quick Links