Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ho do I accessing my uc320w

accessing my uc320w no that Adobe Flash Player is no longer supported ? 

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

-  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/obsolete/unified-communications/cisco-unified-communications-320w-for-small-business-uc320.html

(advising to use supported equipment)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I know the product is EOF, and the Flash Viewer is also no longer
supported. My question is there any other options to connect and modify
settings?

- Perhaps , for instance using an older version of Firefox, which can still do flash

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

The issue is when I enter the IP 192.168.10.1 a link pops up that directs to get Flash , I can't break out of this fo you have a way to stop being redirected to that site??

>Perhaps , for instance using an older version of Firefox, which can still do flash

Did you try this ?

M.