Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

i have a 3600 with atm/ima cards. we use it for backbone and dsl accounts. we now have a frame-relay connection that we are going to put on it as well. i am totally drawing a blank as to how to do it. i have the 2600 with the dlci and everything conf...

mraisley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am having a 2610XM. When I dial to it from another router either 3640 or any I got conected but I am unable to do any communication. While same 3640 is able to do communication when i connect that 3640 to any other router. I am attaching t...

md_ani by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have one cisco 2621XM (with 2 fastethernet interfaces) and need to add more 2 fast ethernet interfaces.I have one aditional "2 10/100 Ethernet 2 WAN Card Slot Network Module" (NM-2FE2W), but supposedly, this router don't support the module NM...

nuno by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am tring to find some ways to introduce storm control to a network. I would like to reduce the likely hood of a device causing a broadcast storm to the entire network. On some Cisco switches you can use the storm-control context to control broa...

bw3481 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes