cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calabrio - removed one license- removed 10 users

MF6201
Level 1
Level 1

If this is the incorrect forum for this I apologize, admins then move. 

I have an issue that I can't seem to find any resolution. I have a client that uses Calabrio, We removed a terminated staff member in the AQM, and it caused 10 other users licenses to be removed also. We contacted Calabrio, and they have no idea why this occurred. I have reviewed the server log files and it doesn't give much information only states the below and its repeated for the other users:

3381 [pool-3-thread-1] INFO Monitoring and Recording Mana Service - 2019-05-27 01:32:01 QM2024 [SEVERE] The user name with user loginXXXXX licensed, however not correctly configured for recording.

and this error all multiple times

3191 [pool-3-thread-1] INFO Monitoring and Recording Mana Service - 2019-05-27 00:32:00 QM2002 [SEVERE] The phone CSFvxjjsabod, associated with user () is not associated with the JTAPI user.

To my best knowledge there were no updates on the server.

The application service was restarted, and still produces the same error. 

Thanks

MF

4 Replies 4

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Is this AQM attached to UCCX? If so check the licensing there and make sure the data sync in QM admin is running and not giving any errors.

For the second error, either remove CSFvxjjsabod from the list of VoIP Devices or add it to the list of controlled devices for the JTAPI user in CUCM.

HI Mike, Thank you for your response.

The AQM is attached to the UCCX, and we verified the license are thier and data synch in QM is running. It's odd that by removing one terminated staff member, removed 9 others at the same time.

So the UCCX sync is in place, but the 9 other users are no longer listed in AQM User Administrator? Are the licenses still available to be re-assigned?
Are the user by chance un-linked or in any of the multiple tabs listed in User Admin? Is it possible to remove one of these users from UCCX, readd and see if AQM syncs back up?

HI, We reassigned the user licenses, Now we are waiting to hear back from the onsite admin. I will also try your suggestions in regards to removing and see if it syncs and then re-add back in.

Thanks again for the help.

Mike