cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a question. What is relation between the version 03.17.03.S and 15.6(1)S3, Please see below. Thank you!  XRouter#sh verCisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.17.03.S - Standard Support ReleaseCisco IOS Software, CSR1000V Software (X86_64_LINUX_I...

Hello,I tried configuring a one-firewall network design to allow traffic in and out of the DMZ(webserver) from both the internet and the LAN but I am missing what went wrong.I have to be able to reach the webserver from the local network or from an i...

dk.phx01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI was running 16.6 on a 9200L switch. Configured IP SLA all working as it should be.Then upgraded the switch to 17.3.1 and,reading the docs herehttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst9200/software/release/17-3/configuration_...

iandrew63 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I am a beginner at building network designs using Cisco pkt and configuring them and was hoping someone would help me with the configuration of my work. I have to create a design with 2 firewalls one of them on the DMZ and the way I set t...

dk.phx01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a question that is in my mind for a little long time. ansible/Ubuntu is intalled at vmware workstation. The Ubuntu can ping switches 192.168.10.10 without any issue. But before using command "ansible -m ping all" to ping the switch at the U...