MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

friends, I have a scenario where i need to use multiple multi-point GRE tunnels and put them in VRF for each customer. The problem i am facing is that for each Tunnel i use  Routers loopback in global table as source address.  It works fine for one T...

report | edit9 Mar 2014 at 2:16 p.m. UTCHi everyone, I read about MPLS VPN here on this website but I think there is something incomplete or that doesn't fit with CISCO guidelines.First :http://i.stack.imgur.com/l0k2A.jpgHere in the PE2 configuration...

Hi,The topology looks like below. The four routers are connected in the below said fashion. Note 186 and 195 are connected. The IGP is ISIS.              7600 185                    |                    |               CRS-8 80                    /\ ...

sree30499 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Im currently studying for my MPLS edge exam, and hitting the subject of VRF Lite.  No other way to say this but I just dont get it.The student guide states its a VRF without the need to run MPLS between the PE and CE, well in MPLS, you DONT ru...

Hi All,Unsure if this has been asked before. Now that 642-691 BGP+MPLS is retired, is there and cisco equivalent without having to do the whole CCNP SP course? While I would love to do the whole CCNP-SP, it is not necessary and the knowledge would be...

These applications will be given priority over all other traffic in times of peakload. While MPLS may not be the least cost solution, it is the ONLY technologythat will support QoSIs this true?Thankyou

V3teran75 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm running IOS 15.2(4)S1 on a 7609S. Configuring in the lab an egress policy for a service instance associated to a pseudowire on a ES+ card, I tried to apply the following QoS egress policy:policy-map ChildPolicy_CustomerEgress_800Mbpsclas...

Hi Any one can help me to know various metrics which are must or needed to monitor different parameters on MPLS Network. Few parameters which I have are :1. LSP Utilization : To know the over all bandwidth used.2. LSP Error : It would be great if i h...

I have two vrf lite instances and I want each vrf lite instance to have its own default route to the provider internet.Provider is providing two VLANs and each VLAN has access to Internet.When I remove the global default route I am not able to get ou...

Hi,we have a MPLS L3 between our branches, recently we are facing problem with branches connecivites.our setup is 7609 router connected to CE 3900 branch router, we are using a Interface Vlan to route behind the CE subnets.CE using sub interface with...

Hi,We are running some 7606 boxes using MPLS, however when we check ;sh int te 3/2 accounting TenGigabitEthernet3/2                 Protocol    Pkts In   Chars In   Pkts Out  Chars Out                      IP    3546160 3748935104        312      470...

Unanswered Topics