Views
Helpful
Replies

How to create DUO admin user

cgaudreau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco Community

I am DUO admin myself but it is my supervisor who created my account as a DUO Admin.
Now he is gone on vacation (for a week) and I have the responsability to add new colleague.in our team.
But I dont know how to create this new admin account in our DUO Admin console.
Does anybody can send me and existing procedure?

Thanks
Charles 

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

1. Login to the Duo admin panel as a user with Owner level privilege. You must have Owner level privilege to add new Administrators.

2. Choose on the left menu Administrators > Add Administrator. Fill out the fields on that page and save by clicking the button at the bottom to "Add Administrator".

The new admin will receive an email to setup their admin account (as long as you did not deselect the on-by-default radio button to do that step).

View solution in original post

cgaudreau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Marvin,

Thanks for the info 
It has solved my issue.

Hello Kristina,

Thanks for this precision as well, following Marvin reply.

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

1. Login to the Duo admin panel as a user with Owner level privilege. You must have Owner level privilege to add new Administrators.

2. Choose on the left menu Administrators > Add Administrator. Fill out the fields on that page and save by clicking the button at the bottom to "Add Administrator".

The new admin will receive an email to setup their admin account (as long as you did not deselect the on-by-default radio button to do that step).

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for answering the question, @Marvin Rhoads.

@cgaudreau All of our documentation is public so here's the link with detailed instructions: https://duo.com/docs/administration-admins#add-an-administrator 

Duo, not DUO.

Hello Kristina,

Thanks for this precision as well, following Marvin reply.

cgaudreau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Marvin,

Thanks for the info 
It has solved my issue.

Quick Links