Views
Helpful
Replies

No Accounts Found on Apple Watch 6

borgesgj
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Community,

I have 2 accounts in my Duo Mobile app in my iPhone, now I have an Apple Watch and installed Duo there, but I’m getting the message “No Accounts Found, Please open Duo Mobile in your iPhone”. I have opened the app, rebooted the phone, the watch, and nothing seems to work… the accounts are not being cloned to my Apple Watch. I get push notifications and can approve the requests, but I don’t see the accounts.

Thank you very much in advance…

21 Replies 21

Thank you! This was by far the easiest and most effective solution. I had same problem (new phone and watch) and all I needed to do to make them appear was edit the display label of one account - and then they all appeared.

pantherv5
Level 1
Level 1

Glad I found this post. Upgraded to Iphone 12 Pro and had to redo the Duo for my work log in. Today I found out the Duo wasn’t working in the Apple Watch. Didn’t want to delete the app nor account because I’d need our IT Dept to resend the activation. I ended up adding a social media account in Duo and suddenly everything showed up in the Apple Watch.

Definitely a bug. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

waltercai
Level 1
Level 1

I also was able to finally see my one accounts after editing the name of the account using the phone (ostensibly triggering a re-sync). All hail @mbaydesign.

side note: doing the whole restart phone/watch and reinstall watch app dance didn’t seem to work for me.

andyboyle7
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue here - iPhone 11 with Apple Watch Series 5, Duo App on watch just randomly stopped working, showing No Accounts Found, wouldn’t even get notifications or pushes or anything.

Tried the whole reboot watch / remove app from watch etc. and nothing worked.

Thanks to @mbaydesign and @Todd_Osborne for the tips, all I did to fix was rename one of my accounts on my phone and everything sync’d back over to my watch, including the changes, and everything started working again!

Neal_Eckhardt
Level 1
Level 1

The solution is even easier than renaming an account, just move an account to change the display order on the display and Viola!

SwarthVader
Level 1
Level 1

The renaming account fix isn’t having the desired impact for me. I have an iPhone 12 and Apple Watch Series 6. Everything worked fine until I got a warranty replacement of my phone recently. Duo is setup fine on my new phone, but I’m getting the No Accounts Found message on my watch. I did the official advice linked earlier, but like others, that is not working. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Duo watch app. I have just one account on my phone app, so I can’t reorder anything. I’ve tried renaming the account on my phone app, and that did nothing to resolve the watch issue. Is there a new fix available? Thanks!

suresh26k
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to fix the issue by reordering my accounts - https://help.duo.com/s/article/4734?language=en_US

Quick Links