cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I customize DUO Mobile "Activation Instructions" Globally?

OSDAZ
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Is it possible to customize the installation instructions globally?  When clicking the Activate Duo Mobile link, I can add a custom message through the wizard but I would like to have the custom message load every time.  I could not find documentation online stating that it can be set globally and I couldn't find it in the dashboard.

OSDAZ_1-1692835588815.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're reaching that screen by initiating activation or reactivation for a single user then you cannot customize the message and have the changes saved for global use.

However, if you go to the "Users" page in the Admin Panel, and click the "You have users who have not activated Duo Mobile. Click here to send them activation links." message at the top of the page, then once you select the users to send activation messages to you can customize that message and your changes will be retained for the next time you perform bulk activation. The process is described in more detail here.

DuoKristina_0-1692880680355.png

Duo, not DUO.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're reaching that screen by initiating activation or reactivation for a single user then you cannot customize the message and have the changes saved for global use.

However, if you go to the "Users" page in the Admin Panel, and click the "You have users who have not activated Duo Mobile. Click here to send them activation links." message at the top of the page, then once you select the users to send activation messages to you can customize that message and your changes will be retained for the next time you perform bulk activation. The process is described in more detail here.

DuoKristina_0-1692880680355.png

Duo, not DUO.
Quick Links