cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

webex contact center list by name

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It appears that all of the webex APIs allow listing entries by ID, but not other filters i.e. name.  This is not very helpful as how would one know the ID of something without looking it up.  For example if I want to delete something i.e. skill I first need to determine the ID for which I would need to list all of the skills as users would most likely know the name of the skill at this point.

This may not be an issue for some entities, but others for example users can return thousands of records. So, if I am looking to assign 2 users to a team I first need to get all of the users from the API in order to determine the IDs for desired agents, again with large contact centers this could potentially take very long time.  It would be very helpful if each list API would include filter for other settings than just id.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Padmini Krishnan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a valid enhancement request and we will address it. Appreciate the feedback Chris! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Padmini Krishnan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a valid enhancement request and we will address it. Appreciate the feedback Chris!