cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi,I'm having trouble with this network topology of company expansion.

Level 1
Level 1

23051067_0-1715006703697.png

Anyone can help me with this network topology with company expansion network.

1 Reply 1

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

HI @23051067 ,

Welcome to the forum, but let me tell you the discussion board where you posted this the Community Feedback Forum  probably won't get nearly as many views of your problem as ith would if you posted say in the Networking - Routing Forum

The Community Feedback Forum, as the name suggests, is designed for people ask questions or make suggestions about how to improve the community forum.

And having said that, let me give you a few more hints, especially re the size of you picture.

RedNectar's Forum Tips:

• When you add pictures, add your pictures inline - i.e. PASTE your picture right where you want it.  If it is a screenshot, you'll probably then want to click on the image and make the image large - like this.

RedNectar_1-1685651021448.png

This means you pictures are actually SEEN (a) in the email that gets sent to subscribers and (b) anyone who looks at this post in the future. Adding pictures as attachments... puts your submission into the TL;DR category.

• When pasting code/CLI output, expand the top menu by clicking the ellipsis RedNectar_0-1707169195575.png

This will give you access to the paragraph formatting drop down

• Choose Preformatted 
      RedNectar_0-1707177746787.png
    • After clicking Preformatted, click HTML and paste your content between the <pre> </pre> tags.  This will stop multiple spaces being squeezed into a single space
      .RedNectar_1-1707177831922.png

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.
Quick Links