Community Corner

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Cafe

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!

772 Posts

Activity in Community Corner

Deploying Radius on Catalyst 3750 - Mini ISP Scenario

I am using a Catalyst 3750 V2 switch and have successfully connected to the DaloRadius server. I can log into the switch with the users I created in the Radius server without any problem, Now, I want to grant or restrict access to the end users conne...

Graphics designers

It sounds like you're interested in graphic design as it pertains to creating or modifying visuals for the Lulo Box APK. The Lulo Box APK is likely an application, and you might be looking to design graphics for its interface, promotional materials,...

Influence the Cisco technology and experiences you use.

As a dedicated user of our solutions and technologies, you have the unique opportunity to join the Cisco Insider User Research program — an initiative that lets your voice be heard and your insights drive the evolution of Cisco technology.  Cisco Ins...

CIUR Community Blog Graphic(1).png

Can't post

I am trying to open a discussion on spanning tree issue which I am experiencing on my network.When I am ready to "Post" I am getting the following error "Correct the highlighted errors and try again."However, I don't see any highlighteed errors at al...

Meet the Cisco Community team at #CiscoLive 2024!

The Cisco Community is going to Las Vegas, Nevada and we are thrilled to meet you in person there.   Where: Booth 6457, Cisco Customer Experience (CX) stand @ World of Solutions When: June 2-6, 2024 Register: Connect with Cisco CX @ Cisco Live    ...

1df2e434-3a94-4d2f-8324-1395aab52800.png BrookeHammer_0-1714143866553.png Webex_Backgrounds_UPDATE-03 (1).png CL24_Static_Digital-Signage_1920x1080px_D.png

April Community Updates

Community Development Updates   Community Experience Enhancements:   The community development team has implemented the following enhancements to improve community user’s experience:  Featured Topics: Community Managers can highlight knowledge articl...

community update.png
Top Experts - Last 30 Days