Cisco Support via Mobile

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all and folks from Cisco,I can't help notice the Cisco tech support app on iphone hangs even though switching from wifi to 3G. I happened 3x on me and I just re-install it to have a quick fix. Anyone facing the same issue?Sent from Cisco Technical...

Hi All,I am using iphone 4 app to login to the community.  It works just fine for a couple of weeks, and than every time I try to login, it gives me this error:"server authentication failed"The only way to fix it is by deleting the App completely and...

Dear,The CSC ipad is really well designed app in terms of simplicity, user friendly interface, elegant interface colors, but there are couple of issues I would like to raise it here and hope it get addressed - connectivity issue: after small period o...

Hi, Just a quick Feedback about the very useful CSC iPhone App that its not always Responsive if i open and answer one or two discussions then after that its start being not responsive and i have to close this app and re open it to re initiate the co...