Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documentation and bug discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Browse the Community

Cisco CLI Analyzer

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

210 Posts

Activity in Online Tools and Resources

Visio Stencil Request

Looking for A9K-4T16GE-SE Visio Template. I CANNOT find it anywhere. Anyone that may have an old visio stencil file of it would be greatly appreciated.

krossh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Proximity - Remove 'Could not verify device identity'

Hello,we currently have room bars set up in meeting room and are looking to implement Proximity.However I get a message that I need to accept when my laptop connects to the room bar over Proximity.The message states 'Could not verify device identity....

mrjelly by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! N3K somehow reboot

hello,everyone! i am new in network.Recently I encountered an unsolvable problem. I searched all over cisco bugs but couldn't find a matching one. I would like to ask some experts for help. Thank you.Here is some information:SoftwareBIOS: version 5.0...

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-05-06 103647.png

Resolved! Using jump server

Hi, We are using a Ubuntu as a jumpserver, and users need to have SSH key to authenticate. When I have setup this, I'm able to connect to the linux server, but CLI Analyzer do not insert the command for ssh to the device I'm trying against.I have al...

NeRFuX by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Experts - Last 30 Days