Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
dbrittin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I’m happy to announce that the Duo Community migration is complete! All community.duo.com links now redirect to the new Duo Security area of Cisco Community. Thousands of pieces of content have been migrated over the weekend, and I thank you for your patience while our team "dotted i's and crossed t’s" on this big effort. Check out the Duo Security discussions and release notes and engage around all things Duo.

On behalf of all Cisco Community members, I extend a warm welcome to the new Duo Security experts!

We're glad you’re here!

6 Comments

Hi, not sure if it is a coincidence, but since the upgrade, when you go to reply to posts (unrelated to DUO), the page now looks different, some things don't display properly, etc. This is specifically in Firefox so far, and have tried it on multiple computers, one Mac and one Windows.

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is it possible to scope a search to just posts in the Duo area?

If you navigate to Cisco Community > Technology and Support > Security > Duo Security, set the search option to "This category", and then search for a term known to be present in Duo posts you get results from across the entire site and all categories instead of from the Duo Security category.

Search:

DuoKristina_0-1689771174783.png

Result:

DuoKristina_1-1689771241579.png

Hi All,

Glad to be part of Cisco Duo Community. Kindly suggest me some free resource to enhance my skills on (Duo Basic setup required for ISE , & how to integrate ISE and DUO using Gmail accounts). I appreciate your help in advance.

Cheers,

Santhosh

Osama Emad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi  

I'm OsamaEmad

ambrish-pandey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

i am logging for DUO integration solution with Cisco vManage without using SAML/TACACAS.

in the DUO setting i can not find the vManage integration tab.

Hi @ambrish-pandey ,

Please check under Application tab, Click Protect Application and check the listed app. If the app doesn't come under the list, check generic application for integration.

Cheers,

Santhosh Dhanapal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: