Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
strac
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We’re looking for Network, Security, and Data Center IT professionals to help shape the future of networking. You don't need to have Cisco product experience to complete this form.

Fill out this quick 8-minute form & you'll get notified of opportunities: http://cs.co/9005EFrVX

mobile.pngWhat are Cisco User Experience studies?

• Typical activities range from 5-min surveys to 60-90 min web conferencing calls.

• We may have you give feedback on product concepts.

What's in it for you?

• Just by signing up, you'll be eligible to win 1 of 15 $100 USD or local equivalent. You can choose to receive a gift card, Visa or Mastercard, PayPal, or donate it to a charity right from the rewards platform.

• You'll help influence Cisco products that are focused on users like you!

• After you participate in our user research studies, you may receive optional gift cards or donate them to charities.

The form will remain open until August 12th, 11:59 pm Pacific Time.

Who are we?

• We are the Cisco User Experience Research team.
  • We conduct research with customers, partners, and non-customers to understand their work, processes, how they use the products, and also give them a chance to test product concepts. This helps us improve networking products.
  • If you’re interested in participating, you can complete the form to be notified of future studies. We’ll match your responses with our study needs.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions!

Stephen Trac

Cisco User Experience Research

1 Comment

Hi Cisco,

I received this today  “ cisco user Experience research”  3/7/ 2024    is it valid 

email valid or  Phishing , Trojan ??

If you have any question or need more information please email mail or call me.

Regards,

Frank.cerniglia@zensar.com 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: