cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DUO Accesws Gateway | Supported on Server 2019?

MickMoo
Level 1
Level 1

HI folks,

Can anyone give me a definitive answer. Is DUO Access Gateway supported on Windows Server 2019.

I know the proxy is however, it’s not clearly stated in the DUO kb’s from what I can see.

Thanks in advance,

Mick

3 Replies 3

ButlerKD
Level 1
Level 1

We currently have our DAG servers running on Windows Server 2016 without issues. Per Duo Access Gateway for Windows | Duo Security, Server 2019 isn’t officially listed, but architecturally there doesn’t seem to be that big a difference between '16 and '19.

If you haven’t done so, I’d hit up support or your customer service rep and see if/when they will certify '19 for support. No telling how log it will be before the Duo Docs pages will be updated.

MickMoo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ButlerKevinD,

Thanks very much for your response.

I have indeed already opened a support ticket with DUO support however, I’ve heard nothing from them regarding this as yet.

Fingers crossed I might hear something from them by the end of the week

Thanks,

Mick

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Duo Access Gateway is currently supported on 2012 R2 and 2016. You can subscribe to our release notes to be notified of Windows version support changes in a future release.

ETA here is a list of the Duo applications explicitly supported on Server 2019: Multiple Duo applications now support Windows Server 2019.

Duo, not DUO.
Quick Links