Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Duo SSO subdomain query

Vishal6
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

As I saw in video regarding SSO features with cisco duo we require subdomain to access that SSO portal. Basically I need to know what will be the target pointer for that subdomain.

4 Replies 4

jamieis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Vishal,

I’m Jamie, an engineer on our SSO team!

Duo SSO offers a landing page that your users can use to access Duo SSO protected applications or other bookmarks you’d like to share. This portal is called Duo Central.

You don’t need a custom subdomain to use Duo Central, you’ll be provided an automatically generated URL if not. If you would like to use a custom subdomain though, you can follow the steps here to add on. Custom subdomains will always be in the format of example.login.duosecurity.com where example is the custom subdomain.

Vishal6
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jamie,

Can I use my subdomain like SSO.example.com instead of login.example.duosecurity.com

Hi @Vishal,

Duo SSO only supports custom subdomains that are prepended to login.duosecurity.com but a lot of DNS providers allow you to set up custom forwards where you could send sso.example.com to redirect to login.example.duosecurity.com

Hi Jamie,

Basically i want to integrate Custom application using Websdk using java codes downloaded from duo client libaries. Need to provide clientId, clientSecret, api.host, and redirect.uri. Can you help me where i can get this details.

Quick Links