Views
Helpful
Replies

Digicert integration

Antony GALLEZ
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

We are looking into enabling Duo SSO for our Digicert. The only way I can see currently is doing it with DAG (Duo Protection for DigiCert | Duo Security) but we would like to avoid to use another portal as we already use Duo SSO for other applications.

Is there a way to integrate Digicert with Duo SSO?

Regards,
Antony Gallez

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @antony.gallez,

I’d recommend creating a Duo Access Gateway DigiCert application in the Duo Admin Panel and clicking the “Save Configuration” button on the top so it is stored in Duo. Once you do that you should be able to follow the instructions in the link above to convert it to a Duo SSO application.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jamieis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @antony.gallez,

I’d recommend trying out checking out Migrate from Duo Access Gateway to Duo Single Sign-On

This will let you copy a DAG application to a Duo SSO application and you can follow the directions of the DAG documentation but swapping out any DAG values for the Duo SSO ones.

Antony GALLEZ
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Jamie,

Thank you for your reply. If I get you well, I first need to setup an integration with DAG and then migrate it to Duo SSO. Correct?

Regards,
Antony

Hi @antony.gallez,

I’d recommend creating a Duo Access Gateway DigiCert application in the Duo Admin Panel and clicking the “Save Configuration” button on the top so it is stored in Duo. Once you do that you should be able to follow the instructions in the link above to convert it to a Duo SSO application.

Hi @jamie ,

Thank you for your help. I’ll give a try soon and let you know.

Regards,
Antony

Antony GALLEZ
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @jamie ,

It is working fine.

Thx a lot for your help.

Regards,
Antony

Quick Links