Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

112 Posts

Hybrid Work

The place to discuss the new Hybrid Work offers for work from Home, work from Office and Software Of...

6 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

Emergency Responder - Multiple Emergency Numbers

At one of my customers, I am implementing CER for emergency dialing (obviously). I have configured and tested 911 call routing. All call routing for emergency services stays on sight (calls go to the on site security desk) and right now 911 is the ...

cucm 12.5 to 14

hiI wanted to ask if there are analogues of the test lab. Tell me where you can test the update, and are there any instructions or videos that you can watch ( update cucm 12.5 to 14)Thank you in advance

yerbol by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Rejoining a rebuilt Subscriber server to the cluster

We had some disks fail that caused one of our CUCM subscriber servers to be lost. The plan is to reinstall it on another datastore on the same UCS server and join this back to the cluster.My hope is that I can reinstall the subscriber and during the ...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ATA192 pairing to BT Business Superhub2

I have recently purchase a Cisco ATA192 VoiP Telephone Adapter/SIP ATA w/ 2-FXS Ports to pair with my BT supplied Business Superhub2 (BT recommends this pairing) No success with pairing, and my PRT LED is Steady RED, if I press the PRT it changes to ...

gra by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Finesse "send error report"

Cisco Unified CCX AdministrationSystem version: 12.5.1.11001-348 (SU1-ES03)Where does one get access to view the error repot that get generated when you click on "send error report" with the Finesse web page? 

CUCM bulk update - only 1 field?

I'll preempt my question by saying I suspect I already know the answer to this, but am hoping for something easier/cleaner. :)   I am attempting to update the Device Description field on several hundred thousand devices on our CUCM clusters (running ...

CONFIG WEBBRIDGE3

HELLO GUYS,I want to implement webbridge3 on cms3.8.1 but gave me this error:cms> pki listUser supplied certificates and keys:webadmin.keywebadmin.crtwebbridge.keywebbridge.csrcertnew.cerCARoot.cer cms> pki match webbridge.key certnew.cerMatching cer...

hamed1986 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IP Phone CP 8811

I have trouble connecting Cisco IP Phone CP 8811 to a network. There is no display on the phone and only the mute light blinks red. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

cucm

Good afternoon We have a problem after an unexpected hardware shutdown, now when logging into CUCM an error appears " WARNING: Ungraceful shutdown detected - A rebuild or upgrade of this node may be required to ensure no negative impact (such as con...

Снимок экрана 2024-05-14 0956431.png
KOA by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes