Member since ‎07-25-2021
‎07-15-2023

User Statistics

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Helpful votes Given
  • 3 Helpful votes Received

User Activity

Two part question. Is there a way to control geo-location access? For example all users in the US are authenticated and all attempts outside the US are restricted. When a user travels outside the US create a policy that allows them to authenticate ...
Can’t log into a server with domain or local user account. Disabled the user in Duo portal and still locked out. Uninstalled the software remotely and still can’t log in. Show’s the Duo Proxy is still installed. This is a business-critical server tha...
After sending a link to a mobile device to activate Duo, the user launches the link that opens the app and allows the bar code to be scanned, the account is created, and they can then use 2FA. Normal characteristics up to this point. The problem is n...
I have devices that I need to update by checking the option, “Only prompt for Duo authentication when logging in via RDP.” What is the best way to push this out to multiple devises? Can this be done through the portal. Hopefully this isn’t the case, ...
What happens if DUO is installed, and the device loses network. Is there a way to get around DOU? I noticed there’s the option to not use DUO if you’re not accessing RDP/remote, should this be checked?
Community Statistics
Member Since ‎07-25-2021 08:22 PM
Date Last Visited ‎07-15-2023 02:13 AM
Posts 27
Total Helpful Votes Received 3
Helpful Votes From
Helpful Votes Given To