• 0 Solutions
  • 15 Helpful votes Given
  • 1 Helpful votes Received
Recent Badges
1 Helpful Vote
10 Replies
5 Replies

User Activity

Hi All, I am running Exchange 2019 on Server 2019 with the latest CU 13. My configuration is that my exchange server is behind an IIS reverse proxy using url rewrite to rewrite the subdomain back to the exchange server. I do not have any restrictio...
Hi, I’ve been running Duo on OpenVPN Access Server since September of 2021 without any issues. I’m running version 2.10.1 of OPVN AS and version 2.5 of the Duo script. I installed Duo back in September and everything worked fine. I received Duo pro...
Hello, I’m a new admin/user and testing out DUO. The first application we’ve chosen to protect is Microsoft OWA. I’ve installed everything and access to OWA is protected. I get a DUO prompt when trying to login as expected. When logging into the ...
Hi all,I'm looking for recommendations on a 16 or 24 gigabit port L3 (managed) capable switch with POE.  The network layout is pretty simple (see attached diagram): Server, 1142 AP connected through the switch to a router/gateway.  I am wanting POE f...
Forgive me if this is newbie type question, my VLAN experience is a little limited.  I have a 1142N AP I want to setup with two SSID's, one for internal clients and one "external" guest clients using two separate VLAN's one for the internal & one for...
Community Statistics
Member Since ‎12-13-2014 06:49 PM
Date Last Visited ‎03-06-2024 12:10 AM
Posts 18
Total Helpful Votes Received 1
Helpful Votes From