Member since ‎02-09-2011
‎08-29-2018

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Helpful votes Given
  • 0 Helpful votes Received

User Activity

I have finished my testing for Cisco Anyconnect and it is workingf great with Push to my mobiles…the question has been asked…if a person does not want to use their own phone…what other methods can I use to logon? Sorry for the simple question
Hi, I have been given the task to upgrade the ASA from 8.04 and 6.1 to the latest and greates versions.But I read that NAT has changed in 8.3 onwards - below is my part of my current setup, how would the syntax work once I upgradeThanks for any helpa...
HiI have a couple of ASA 5505's which work fine for what they are doing VPN and all that - we have 1 DLINK DFR-700 Firewall left and I need to get a new ASA to replace this since it is old.All this box really does is port forward external clients to ...
HiI am using Cisco AnyConnect 2.4.1012.I have split-tunnelling enabled so home users can use their own Internet - everything works great apart from a DNS problem.On the internet everything is good.Local domain is good, resolves all names.When I ping ...
Hi Sorry for the post but seem to hit a snag which I may be completely missing.I will post the config here however some names have being changed and IP'sI have just sentp Anyconnect on the ASA for VPNThe problem I have is this -I can connect through ...
Community Statistics
Member Since ‎02-09-2011 09:16 AM
Date Last Visited ‎08-29-2018 12:01 AM
Posts 7