cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Client cannot associate to WAP 321.

Deepak Khemani
Level 1
Level 1
Dear Support Team I have purchased, cisco wap 321 2 days back and configured it. Problems I am facing are 1. Clients are not able to connect to it. If they get connected and get an IP address from DHCP server. They have frequent disconnection. 2. User face high latency. I would like if cisco team can take remote and resolve the issue. Thanks Deepak Khemani
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Deepak, first please try disabling the Bandwidth Utilization found under the wireless tab. If that does not resolve your problem the best thing would be to call in and open a case. At that point then one of our engineers can remote into your system and see what is going on.

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Eric Moyers | Cisco Technical Support |
Wireless and Surveillance Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered 

You can click my name beside the picture if you need to email me directly

To open a case please call one of our world-wide support centers.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Deepak, first please try disabling the Bandwidth Utilization found under the wireless tab. If that does not resolve your problem the best thing would be to call in and open a case. At that point then one of our engineers can remote into your system and see what is going on.

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Eric Moyers | Cisco Technical Support |
Wireless and Surveillance Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered 

You can click my name beside the picture if you need to email me directly

To open a case please call one of our world-wide support centers.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Thanks Eric

Disabling BW utilization resolved the issue.