Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco 145ac lan problem

Wouterplop
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a cicso 145ac and I dont understand why it can read my sv jung servers ip adress but not my schneider knx ip router somehow.  are there any more things to do.

I wanted to use this as some kind of switch to reduce cabeling

When the schneider is plugged in the switch then its visibel but not in the cisco.

Any one had a simular problem?

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>... -  What do you mean by 'can't read IP address'

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello Marce,

i tried responding on replying the email but it didnt work. I cannot see the knx router not in my ip network and its also not reachable for some reason. My other device does work and is reachable but for some reason knx ip router not. Tried static ip also.

Thanks for replying 

- Not sure if the device can support routers , review this document : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/wireless/CB-Wireless-Mesh/2066-Config-Ethernet-Ports-Mesh-Mode.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '