Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to install (new) Webex client - "No internet connection"

costaspal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello world !

I removed all outdated Webex S/W (meetings / teams) and tried to install the latest client but after downloading the "Webex.exe" and running it, I keep getting "No internet connection", no matter where I connect from !

I tried 2 different ISP connections - one w/o a F/W in place - and tethering via my mobile; I disabled (Norton360) F/W on PC (Win10), still the same issue !

Any ideas ?

Thanx

Costas

4 Replies 4

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

More than likely this is an issue with your PC.  Permissions issue?  Did you delete all the old Webex folders too after uninstalling the old version?  You should consider opening a case with Webex support.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/contact

Thanx for replying !

I have replaced the Windows uninstall function with another corresponding utility that does a pretty thorough job uninstalling - even stubborn - software so, I could say it cleared everything.

If no one comes up with another idea, I may do open a case.

Hi,

Were you able to solve this? I came in this morning, and Webex was not working on my desktop. All other devices are exemplary. So I installed Webex and downloaded the latest, not it will not install?

I uninstalled networking everything no good.

Sorry Eric, actually I did not, and I abandoned trying.

I got a new PC and installed everything from scratch; it worked there as a charm, so I did not give it another thought.