cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber login/logout report for TCTs, BOTs, CSFs, and TABs

ashandil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Customers are using UCM cloud and CUCM 12.5.1. And need a Jabber login/logout report for TCTs, BOTs, CSFs, and TABs?

The ED leadership needs to create a Jabber Log for all our providers who sign into Jabber monthly basis.

Our clinical problem is that ED providers( Attending, residents, APPS) are often forgetting to log into Jabber at the beginning of their shift. We hope this is largely accidental, but it has become such a burden to our clinical workflow we need to track this. I cannot stress how much the failure to log in has impacted our workflow.

My idea would be to create a monthly log of the times each user (with a known Jabber login) logs in. At the end of the month if we had a list of all the times the user logged in, and logged out or timed out, it would allow us to create a dashboard on Tableau to track them and increase our accountability.

2 Replies 2

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight

Please checkout attached document on the 3rd party application "MARS Login-Logout MIS"

For more details please write to info@parsec-tech.com

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe this is covered by the 'compliance' functionality of Cisco IM & Presence: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/im_presence/im_compliance/12_5_1/cup0_b_im-compliance-guide-1251/cup0_b_im-compliance-guide-1251_chapter_00.html

This involves providing an external database (i.e. Postgres) where IM-related events/messages are stored.  You can then query this database as you like to provide reports, etc.