cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex mobile app call forwarding

JamesWillis
Level 1
Level 1

I have Webex on my mobile, but when i try to forward calls the only options i get from the calling menu is do not forward calls and voicemail. the edit button on the top right is grayed out. any help would be very much apreciated. 

7 Replies 7

JamesWillis
Level 1
Level 1

That seems to be the problem, on my Iphone you do not get the option for advanced settings. on my PC, advanced is available and can forward from there. problem is most of our customers only use Webex on the mobiles and the lack of such a basic function is frustrating all. on you Iphone, we are you seeing advanced settings.

James, this is not normal as you should be able to see those settings. Please contact TAC so they can resolve your issue. 

What is TAC

TAC is the Technical Assistance Center, Cisco's support.

You may file your cases via https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/. Best would be to contact your  administrator/partner

keclair
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the menu where you see Do Not Forward and Voicemail, there should be an option to " add number" . Add the number that you want your calls to forward. Once you do that the edit button becomes active to allow you to edit that number if you need to change it in the future 

Morning Keclair, I only get the two options, do not forward or voicemail, whatever one you click on you get a green tick.IMG_1650.jpeg

I am unable to recreate your issue on both my android and apple phones. Can you try and see if you see these options.
In the webex app, go to settings > calling > advanced settings > incoming calls > call forwarding.
Do you have call forwarding options there? 
Have you also tried setting up call forwarding on your desktop app ? 

If these options do not appear, I would suggest contacting your admin or TAC