cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SMA not showing all available versions

96savisaranim
Level 1
Level 1

Currently running 14.1.0-127 on our Cisco SMA M300V.  When I check available upgrades directly from the appliance I only see the  below option:

AsyncOS 14.2.0 build 224

I know that version 15.0.0 - 413 is available but why doesn't it show this version as an option?

Thanks Guys!

Savi

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

its one of good options i see on WSA and SMA

it will only show you the version you can upgrade to, so there is no mistakes going to wrong version of code.

if that shows that version means you need to upgrade to available version, before you go to 15.X

Make sure you also check WSA compatability before you upgrading to higher version

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/security_management/sma/sma_all/web-compatibility/index.html

when you move from 14.X  to 15.X the config manager changed, so you need to intiate the configuration from WSA with new configuration manager 15.X

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

amojarra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@96savisaranim 

As Balaji mentioned, you can just see the supported upgrade versions, while you are trying to upgrade 

you can see the upgrade Path from the release notes: Release Notes for AsyncOS 15.0 for Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager - MD (Maintenance Deployment)

amojarra_0-1714564943389.png

so from 14.1 you can not upgrade directly, you need to upgrade twice.

Regards,

Amirhossein Mojarrad

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++        If you find this answer helpful, please rate it as such      ++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++