Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

what will happen if a certain customer 100 user license of ironport websecurity and then after several months they expand to 200-300 users?only 100 user license and 200-300 user accessing the ironport. would there be any issue on that?Thanks

Is anyone using Splunk and the Cisco App to help monitor their WSA's?http://www.splunk.com/apps/ciscoIf so how are you doing it, ftp'ing logs to a sawmill server and splunk server? or getting the sawmill server to run splunk as well?I can see the be...

Currently the toggle to display the "End-User Acknowledgement" is set at the Identity level.  Are there any plans to move this to be controlled at the Access Policy and make the EUA customisable per Access Policy.This would be very useful as differen...

I recently installed an Ironport S360 box. Using only the M1 interface in proxy forward mode. I have an issue with routing. I have defined routes on the box for networks in different subnets but the Ironport is not able to route traffic to these n...

hi all, we are facing lot of problem with S-650 is not able to block IMs properlly, even we enable the feature also, is it worth full devince, and cost is also very high, I think behind of this device CISCO got bad reputation why because support als...

I am a bit confused to see AsyncOS 6.3.1-025 as the "only" listed release on the IronPort support portal. A few days ago it was still available for "FCE" and not listed for all customers. However, and this is what really confuses; I have not yet rece...

Top Solution Authors