cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Morning friends,I have an ASA 5512 running only an IPSEC VPN tunnel. My third-party signed cert (Verisign) is the only identity cert and it is set to my "device certificate" and it seems to work great for my users who are connecting via AnyConnect re...

We currently use GETVPN for connectivity to some of our high sec sites and use a ACL to set the "interesting" traffic we want to be encryted. I ran across a interesting log that I am seeing. Feb 25 13:36:49.961 CST: %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: SIP0: cpp_cp: Q...

dakahn by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having some issues using the autocommand feature and I wanted to see if anyone was experiencing anything similar and what the solution might be. Ultimately I am setting up an audit account that will need to run the show version and show run...

Jim Cook by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have installed 10 premium SSL licenses into na ASA and I have read that Anyconnect Premium and Essentials could not run simultaneously. However I have the following output after installing 10 SSL-Premiun licenses:AnyConnect Premium Peers    ...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we utilize multiple 5545 Cisco ASA devices.  Initially, we were informed that we were allowed the use of the Anyconnect Secure Mobility client automatically with our ASA devices.   With all of the security issues recently, we are trying to ...

Hi,Looking for a Site-to-Site VPN throughput comparison and design guide with ASA and/or Cisco routers.Basic high-level stuff would be wonderful.BTW, I do not have exact details on if using DMVPN, GRP, IPsec, QoS, etc.This request is looking for more...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to configure client-initiated VPDN tunneling (l2tp) using this instruction:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/vpdn/configuration/15-1mt/vpd-cfg-client-init-dialin-tunnels.html#GUID-F19AA005-E0AC-4F55-9947-DF88F131CF4ABut router doesn'...

Hi All, I have a simple question regarding GETVPN feature.I think GDOI protocol is open standard, does Cisco Key Server can integrate with GM from other vendor?If yes, is there list of device interoperability that Cisco can support? Regards,Rp

Resolved! IPSEC & GRE

Could anyone please help me with the detail explanation about?GRE over IPSEC vs IPSEC over GRE?If possible please share me some example with the IP header (like source ip can visible & Tunnel IP encapsulated) with detail example like a source to des...

Hi Experts, Trying to setup POC for remote user VPN with the following behaviour :- Users login via Anyconnect using their AD username and password- then PINcode (from Symantec VIP)ASA will auto-assign the group policy based on the AD group. What i h...

I need help. I have this topology: After configuration endpoints can ping each other. But 10.10.1.5 cant ping 192.168.3.1 and 10.10.2.7 cant ping 10.10.1.1 Next I need do VPN IPSec S-t-S ASA Version 8.2(1) ! hostname 5505 enable password NuLKvvWGg...