cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   One of my client need following VPN solution. Please help me is this possible with Cisco VPN or not.   Solution must provide a software which shall be installed at remote User PC/Laptop/Mobile/Tablet etc. This software will make a unique ...

Installed anyconnect 3.x images on my ASA 5506-X and configured everything as required however my Godaddy cert does not seem to be correctly applying to the VPN or the landing page. I cannot figure it out. Everything seems to be correct but the activ...

aiphix by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am working on a DMVPN design with IPSEC. But i am having issues with the Keyring / ISAKMP ProfileIf I have: ! crypto keyring TEST pre-shared-key address 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 key TESTKEY ! crypto isakmp profile TEST keyring TEST match identity addre...

beacra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have several ASA's with a /28 on a single "outside" interface. We host individual customer servers, using private addressing, on each inside interface - ifname Company-X   We are trying to setup each company with their own AnyConnect client ...

I am having issues getting an Android device to connect using the native L2TP/IPSEC VPN client.With an iOS device, it connects fine. I have followed all of the online config guidance I can find but nothing seems to help on the Android side.Here is my...

I have several routers and switches connected to a Cisco 2511-RJ remote access terminal server. One of the routers is a Cisco 2821 router with an Etherswitch Service Module. I am able to establish a session with the 2821 via the 2511. While in the 28...

Hello,   I have a ASA5505 at SiteA that currently has a site to site VPN tunnel established with SiteB. Everything is working, users are able to access their shared drives, files, etc. that are at SiteB. However, when I am at SiteA and do a tracerout...

nohara by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am setting up a brand new VPN for my users on my ASA 5525 using ASDM 7.6(1).  I walked throught he wizard to set up the system so my users can connect via AnyConnect.  I installed the certs, set up RADIUS for authentication, etc... no issues.  I...

I have a problem with a strange delay in phase of ESTABLISHING PPP, exactly 20 seconds and I don't understand it is an error of the configuration of the router or an ISP problem. If I try the connection with the router as bridge and the PC as clie...

giomm2001 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i am deploying remote access vpn using DAP. I just want to know what is the ACL priority in DAP for? Also what is the difference if i have same priority in all my dap records?thanks