cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon all, hoping somebody can help where my companies IT have failed so far!   Up until 2 weeks ago I had a company laptop that ran XP that had no issues with connectivity, 2 weeks ago I had it replaced with a machine running Win7 and Cisco...

KeefG76 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I just wanted to clarify some of the crypto requirements for setting up a l2l vpn. 1. Trustpoint - doeas a trustpoint need only contain an identity / general certificate or is a CA certiifcate required as well ? 2 Trustpoint - does the...

one of my customers has AnyConnect licensed on his ASA5516.  Now they need to get licenses for AnyConnect Plus for a small group of users so they can have the mobility feature.User question is if today they have 250 session licenses on the 5516 and t...

Hi,One of our users receives the following: "the vpn client agent was unable to create the client host configuration manager" Can't gather DART information as I can't access the GUI to open Statistics tab and then click the Details button at the bott...

lbray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Necesito configurar mas de 12 VLANs en el equipo router Cisco 881/K9 pero al intentar configurar me indica que solo esta permitido configurar mas vlans, podrían indicarme si hay alguna solución ál respecto, o necesariamente tengo que cambiar a otro r...

Rolando by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing some issue with VPN connection. I am using cisco anyconnect v3.1 for vpn connection. Previously i a, able to conncet VPN but today some user faceed this connectivity issue. They are not able to access VPN. The anothe rissue with this anyc...

Hi All,our company starts deploying non-cisco soft-phones on the DMVPN spokes and I need to prioritize this voice traffic somehow.I have prepared a configuration update for the spoke routers and wondering if you can take a look and see if I am missin...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to configure a VPN tunnel from a remote site to my home office using a Cisco 2951 router. Will this require me to purchase the security license for my router? I noticed in the output of "show license feature" that it says "yes" under "Ri...

CBowman02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   One of my client need following VPN solution. Please help me is this possible with Cisco VPN or not.   Solution must provide a software which shall be installed at remote User PC/Laptop/Mobile/Tablet etc. This software will make a unique ...

Installed anyconnect 3.x images on my ASA 5506-X and configured everything as required however my Godaddy cert does not seem to be correctly applying to the VPN or the landing page. I cannot figure it out. Everything seems to be correct but the activ...

aiphix by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes