cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,    Can anyone point me toward the most up to date Cisco best practices guide for Site to Site VPN configuration? There is a lot of information on this topic online, but what would be document that would be considered as the one with most ...

dpetrovi by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AWS and IPSec

Dear all, I would like to ask about IPSec tunnel with aws. I want to connect to aws with my DC with IPSec. AWS have PA firewall and I have cisco router. My router and ISP links is establish with eBGP. I didn't advertise network to ISP (bgp peering on...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,At our company we have a couple of Vyatta routers, also configured as VPN server. (To separate some virtual testing machines from our production network) I am able to connect to the vyatta router at our local LAN with the OpenVPN client. When I...

djhugovic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help. sh vpdn session%No active L2TP tunnels vpdn-group L2TP-TESTrequest-dialinprotocol l2tppool-member 1initiate-to ip 10.10.10.10no l2tp tunnel authenticationcrypto isakmp policy 5encr 3desauthentication pre-sharegroup 2crypto isakmp key Mug...

IGOPAV by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   We have 3 Anyconnect profiles X,Y,Z for three locations A, B, C. I want the users from location A to be connected to profile X by default, and fallback to Y & Z. Similarly, I want users from location B to be connected to profile Y by defaul...

Hi Guys, We are using a Cisco 5515-X for Remote access VPN, everything works fine except we are not able to ping the remote users.Local Network: 192.168.1.0/24Remote Network: 192.168.5.0/24 Ping from Local Network to Remote Network is not working, th...

Dear Everyone, Can some one help me please....i recently upgraded my cisco 800 series router into 1941, here i can't protect my tunnel with shared keyword which is sharing same ipsec profile here are some information for you--------------------------...

Currently I am using a VTI to connect a remote site. I would like to force all traffic from the SPOKE, not just lan-to-lan, through the HUB so that our content filter catches Internet bound traffic. Basically I want Site B to use Site A's default gat...